Dec 6, 2011

Live On December 7th?


I hope it's true, it seems the Sword Girls Online will launching the long-awaited closed beta tomorrow! Yay!
LIVE!?
I haven't try this game in its open beta, but from what I saw until now, I guess this game will booming in next year. I've tried Alteil and from my experience, even it's a great game with great concept, it still have some lacks. One of them is Alteil's loading time. To those with very limited bandwith, Alteil is very unfriendly.I hope it not happen to Sword Girls Online.

Cute ladies and battles, what more can be expected to a male in front of their PC? With enough dose of fanservice, and good overall system, I think Sword Girls Online will get its famous name in no time - Just like in its original version.

Get ready all, because the girls with their swords will come and conquer your brain :D And if you want to know it, please go to this page.  Happy game forever, Folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment