Jul 1, 2013

Going back to Blogosphere



I borrow this picture from Wikipedia. I'm sure it's free :p
How long I've been gone since the last post? Almost two years. And there are many changes happen in that time. Real life surely taking my passion away from blogging. But since the real life is calming down -- for now -- I guess I'll take a moment to come and post something here.

So, this is me, I'm back!

I've read my previous post and saw a Facebook game, Mystic Card. That day I really like to play it. Then I met another good game in Facebook and suddenly it's not that interesting anymore. I even forgot it exist as one of apps in my dusty Facebook apps list. Then suddenly I want to play it again. Unfortunately, Mystic Cards is no logger active. I guess this is a challenge and selection to show who is the stronger apps. If people stop playing an apps, then it will wither and died. I think that is what happen to this game. 

One apps is gone, an no one will notice it if it's a little apps with only several thousand players. No one will notice the different if an old game disappear and the new, shiny games come in to fill the gap. Gameplay, graphic quality, musics, all of those elements are something to tied down players so they don't leave the game. But as world goes on, every gamers need something new and fresh. A game that cannot offer fresh and dynamic elements to its players will not stand the selection. Only the winner survive, and the loser will vanish.

I found a bunch of new games in this 2 years period. I'm still playing some of them nowadays. And I guess I'll never stop playing, as counsel of the wise said, "We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

It's just a serious player's blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment