Nov 16, 2011

Atlantica Goes To Facebook?

Be joy all my fellow gamers! For who to know about Atlantica Online but can't play it because it need client, then it's a great news for you (include me also)! I just get this news from this great site about this news. It seems migration to social media like Facebook is a new trend for game developers. Well, you can't blame them because they just trying to get some of your money while giving you the pleasure. It's worth I think. Look at those Zynga's game. It's all free, but in the same time they still can get a really huge amount of dollars by selling some special items to help the players to accelerate their game.

The era of all those clients and console game seems almost over. It's time to retreat to social media and web-based games! Yeah, that's it! Why you need to troubling your promising costumers with all those client programs and CDs when you can just give them what they want immediately?

I wonder when I can play Ragnarok in Facebook to. Hopefully soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment