Nov 16, 2011

It's a Dragon Age!


Welcome to the Dragon Age! I've just tried this game. And my opinion is... well, it's quite average. In the first time I expect a stunning animation and maps and battles and more. But it turns into some average opening. All players start their journey in some place called Sanctum City, where you have to finish some easy quests and level up faster. It's as fast as you just need about 10 minutes to reach level 5. It actually a MMORTS game, but when I do one of the quests, I saw this. 

Yes, I know this! It's a card game..... is it?

If you familiar with card game, then you'll recognize this interface as a card game interface. But it's not quite true.It's still Dragon Age, and it looks this is the battle scene. I expect to see a moving unit that battle each other, but, well, this fighting style is OK. I like card game, so I enjoyed this.

The story starts in a medieval-like world where the player starts to gain a title and land from the king. After you get a land, you need to defend yourself and make your people wealth (yeah, I know. What can you expect from MMORTS anyway?) And just like in some other MMORTS, you need to assign some heroes as your army's leader. You can increase your heroes status, too. 

It's my first hero!

And how about the land? Just look this picture and tell it yourself.
It reminds me a little to Evony
Well, I have to admit it's more better than Evony. And another thing that makes me like this game is, of course, the art that looks splendid. 

It's cute!

It's still beta version, so I understand when it feels slow and uneasy to login. It't a promising game.If you want to try it, please go visit this link. Enjoy your game!



No comments:

Post a Comment